In addition to pump repair, we carry out repairs of mixing heads of all major companies such as Krauss Maffei, Hennecke, Cannon.
Before refurbishing the mixing head is cleaned and all tolerances are measured. The customer will receive a quotation free of charge.
The mixing head repair includes all necessary parts and seals replacement, adjustment of piston drills , coating, and thermic treatments. After assembling, each mixing head is finally statically and dynamically tested.
Mixing Head Repair Warranty
All repairs are warranted for 150,000 shots or 180 days from ship date, whichever comes first. The warranty covers only defective workmanship and/or parts/seals replaced by Manflex. Disassembly of the mixing head by none-Manflex personnel voids the warranty. Mixing Heads should be returned to Manflex at the customer’s expense for warranty evaluation.
- Contact our service department to report the type of component and conditions of the failure.
- Our service department will provide you with specific shipping information.
- Please package pump/mixing head in a suitable container to prevent possible further damage during shipping.
- Please include a Material Safety Data Sheet for units that have been used with chemicals.
- When the component arrives, Manflex technicians will disassemble and clean it to assess its condition.
- A written estimate and approximate delivery date will be promptly forwarded to you for approval.
- We require a purchase order to begin a rebuild.